Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Another busy week...

I have known for a while that I just needed to get through this coming weekend and everything will slow down for a while. My cake decorating classes are almost over (my last one is tonight). If I'm given enough time I can now make all kinds of beautiful creations with buttercream, gumpaste, fondant, etc. This cake decorating thing has inspired me to pursue more of my interests.

Eli and Jaxon have been in swim lessons for the past week. I haven't seen it yet, but apparently Eli is really getting the hang of it. I think Jaxon will probably get it better next year. It will be so nice when I can not worry about them so much around water. They are having a great time with the lessons. The first day of lessons I asked them how it went and Eli told me he sank : ) This week he tells me he isn't sinking anymore.

The big news of the week is the family wedding this weekend. Most of the family will be in town. I'm pretty sure this is mostly going to be a blur of fun. The trick is going to be celebrating one of my favorite holidays with my boys (our annual traditions) while the wedding stuff is going on. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment