Friday, June 10, 2011

Eli Lost His First Tooth!

Eli lost a tooth on Monday. Actually, he let me pull it out since it was about to fall out on its own. He looked at the tooth and said, "it is so tiny"! Then he ran to the mirror to see the hole it left. The adult tooth is all the way in, and another is half way in so he looks like a pirranah with rows of teeth! I'm guessing the tooth fairy will be visiting again very soon.

The tooth fairy left $5 for this one. I'm not sure if it was because the tooth was the first one (and deserved a special amount or if that is the going rate these days). Eli asked for a video game and I told him I would talk to his daddy. Brian informed me of something I hadn't yet considered. Yes, we can get a game or several games for $5 on the iPad/iphones. He pointed out that the games available now are really shaking up the video game industry. It does make you wonder what the future holds in the entertainment industry.

On a related note, my dad downloaded a game on his new iphone that the boys had never seen. The boys immediately started playing it without any instruction. My dad was flabbergasted. I can't imagine what the next generation is going to dream up to top what we have today.

On the baby front, we are starting to gather baby stuff. Thanks to some gift cards from family members and a shopping trip with my mom we now have the pack n play, bouncer, and bottles. My inlaws brought us our old swing that was at their house. Things are coming together! Now if we could just agree on a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment